How do I become a member of Winslow Santa Fe Credit Union?
In order to become a member you must meet one of the following requirements of WSFCU Article III:
- • BNSF Railroad employees working into or out of Winslow.
- • Employees of Little Colorado Medical Center, Staff Doctors, and their employees.
- • Employees of this Credit Union.
- • Winslow Department of Correction employees.
- • Winslow Ministerial Association members.
- • Denny's employees.
- • Winslow Walmart employees.
- • City of Winslow employees.
- • Immediate family members of current members.
- • Persons who ceased employment with above who wish to retain membership.
- • Individuals who are sponsored by a member of this credit union.
Once you join WSFCU you will always be a member. It doesn't matter where you live or work in the future you are eligible to maintain your membership.
How do I join?
You need to simply come into our office and bring your picture ID such as Arizona Drivers License or ID and Social Security Card.
You will need a minimum deposit of $30. Twenty five dollars remains in your account as a minimum deposit and five dollars is a lifetime membership fee.
All accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
|$25.00 - $4,000
||$4,001 - $8,000
||$8,001 & Over
Dividends paid by the credit union on shares are based on the earnings of the credit union for the quarter.
Therefore, the dividend rate cannot be figured until the end of the quarter.
We are sure you will find our rates compare favorably with other demand accounts.
Rates subject to change without notice.